Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hi! INTRODUCTIONS!

Hello! How are you?

It's me, Raffu-chan, here to give the official introductions to my new blog, Everything Insanity. ^_^

So. First things first. I am 100% FILIPINO but with a Spanish bloodline (My grandfather was the encomiendero of our province), so yeah. I hardly commit grammatical errors, but if I do, please be considerate! You can message me too :D

NOW, the top 10 questions I would like to ask and answer myself about this blog:

1) Is Raffu your real name? How old are you? Well, first of all, I'm shy to display my REAL name, so no. And I won't reveal it, unless I wanted to. The age, I'm not very particular about it, so I might as well share. I. AM. THIRTEEN. YEARS. OLD. crazy, isn't it? That's why my blog has the word "insanity".

2) What made you create this blog? I was bored. I never really did anything significant. I wanted to manage more stuff and be responsible. Also, I wanted to organize and "inhabit" another blog besides my tumblr. And sorry for the profane language, I'm used to it and it's a way for me to express myself, LOL.

3) What's the inspiration behind this blog's concept? Hmm... Being a very expressive and instantaneous person, I combine those two to form my URL and title. At first, my URL was supposed to be "themillenniumdementia", in reference to my tumblog, but I felt that it needed more "GLIMMER". The template, well, I LOVE green, and I like templates with a simple output.

4)  What do you look for in blogs? I look for factual and realistic posts. I definitely wouldn't want any bogus "followees". Types who post poser-ish articles and those who are social-climbers. 

5) What can we expect in your blog? Oh everything. Anything. But mostly: 1) Product reviews; 2) circle lenses; 3) cosplays/cosplans/cons; 4) food/fashion; 5) updates/hauls/etc...

That's probably it.
OYASUMI/OHAYOU!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogspot! Wow you're 13? You're so young! I think you're on the right track. It's better to invest time on blogging than in facebook and on other social media sites.
    http://www.ahintofsunlight.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Yeah, I'm into blogging more than using facebook or twitter nowadays.

    ReplyDelete