Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

New lens from Dolly House!

Since my cosplan for the Best of Anime con is Mori from Ouran Hish School Host club, I need to make my eyes become gray. So I decided to buy a pair of circle lenses from Dolly House.

I got the Tiffany Sassy Gray lenses, together with a pocket-sized solution and a travel case kit.

Here are pictures, overviews, opinions! (sorry for the low quality pics)


Here are the products all in all.


The lens with the free case and instruction manual


the uber cute lens case kit, with the silicone tipped tweezers and case.


The lenses in their totally adorable tiny vials!


After a relatively hard time of removing the cap of the second vial, I finally got the lenses out and put them DIRECTLY in the lens case. I don't know what'll happen, but I saw something over the net that said that the case should be RINSED first before using, but I didn't. So yeah. Am I set for eternal damnation? Nah, I don't think so.

I haven't used any contact lens before, so this is kind of scary. LOL. I hope that I'll be successful in wearing them for the first time tomorrow, since there is school. I kinda want my classmates to be envious of me because of the lens, LOL.

Now for the shop I got them from.

I got them from Dolly House Shoppe, and you can visit their page HERE.

I found the shop very nice, since they gave me VERY good service when we met, I became paranois for the first time there because I thought that she wouldn't come in our meeting time, but I was wrong! She had a reason, and she was right behind me!

The shop sells a wide selection of circle lenses, as well as other jewelry and lolita accessories.

I found the dealing price is very affordable. It is very nice to see that shops have very cheap, but authentic products.



That's all, OYASUMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment