Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Series of scoops: American Horror Story Anthology

NOTE: I do not own ANY of the depicted images shown below

Well, I guess this is the first time that I've told you this, but I really love horror, as well as gore. Though I'm obviously underage, my family and I usually spend time together in the living room, watching Saw or Silent Hill.

So now, I'll be telling you about the recent phenomenal Anthology, American Horror Story. Each season has a distinct theme, and a unique miniseries in them. 

Currently, 2 seasons are already finished airing, and the third is still being produced.

The first season is subsequently re-titled as "Murder House". It tells thee tale of the experience of the Harmons in their new, modern victorian home, which will come to life, or rather, death sooner or later.




I really liked this season, more than the next one. It had a cocktail of atmospheres, including love, hatred, vengeance, happiness, family, and others. 

The next season, is titled Asylum. As the name suggests, the second season is about the happenings in and around, as well as out and about the Briarcliff Manor, an asylum designated for those who are criminally insane.


What I liked about this season is the mixture of realities and understandings. It's not that I'm spoiling you, but Asylum has different stories, including aliens, the devil, even the Nazis!


The third season, which is yet to be premiered by October, is titled Coven. As the name implies, it will be a story about witches, probably in Salem, in modern times.

Now I don't have any information about that, except that the season's theme was purposely hinted in the 2nd season's tenth episode, "The name game", and that many of the stars before will be returning, together with new characters, like Emma Roberts!



No comments:

Post a Comment