Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

COFFEE RUSH!

Hello! I became hungry earlier so I decided to have a snack of bread and coffee. Our family had a tradition of  "Saw-saw Mocha" , literally translating to: Dip Mocha. We have become used to dipping bread in coffee to have a moist, delectable coffee-bread.

So today, I'm gonna share two recipes for Iced mocha/coffee to all of you.
Sad to say, I can't upload a pic =((((

So here's my first recipe!!!
Instant Cinnamonster Iced coffee~

Ingredients:
1 pack instant coffee
1 scoop of washed sugar (or any sugar)
1 scoop of coffee creamer (I use coffee mate)
2 dashes of cinnamon.
Ice cubes
Procedures:
1) Add all the ingredients in a mug except for the ice cubes.
2) Add hot water and mix well.
3) Add the ice cubes FIRST.
4) Add cold water and mix well!

Second recipe!!!!
Instant milk chocolate Iced coffee~
Ingredients:
1 pack instant coffee
1 scoop of creamer
1 scoop of sugar
1 scoop of powdered milk
1 scoop of powdered cocoa.
Procedures:
Well, do the same in recipe #1 .
NOTE: you can use only milk, or cocoa.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah! I think I used to do this too, except now I try to avoid coffee in the afternoon.

    http://www.ahintofsunlight.com/ <--- see what I did here? you can do this too when you comment on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, being a student with a hectic schedule, I really,really need to be alive and avoid drowsiness... But I think I'm getting immune to caffeine O_O

    Thanks, I'll try that :D

    ReplyDelete