Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Papemelroti

Okay. So this is a feature of the shop, Papemelroti. They didn't contact me or anything, I just wanted to share this nostalgic shop.

As my first impression, I thought that Papemelroti is a fancy word or something, However, this was as far-fetched as a fish climbing a tree. Apparently, Papemelroti is a combitnation of the first syllables of five people. I don't remember all of them, but you can check the whole story behind papemelroti HERE.

*The following picture/picture isn't mine and I give full credit to the owners.
~a picture of their ... original shop.

What do they offer?
They offer a lot of handicrafts, paper items, scrapbooking materials, craft supplies, ultra kawaii vintage jewelry, and many, many more.

What I like about them?
I definitely like their uniqueness. The products that they offer have vintage and slightly emotional touches on them.

Their site.
Their site has a lot of stuff going on. They update frequently, and if you want to, you can receuive free e-newsletters. They have many options when choosing items for purchasing. You can either have the items ship (they ship internationally too) or pick them up at a local "papemel" (what we call the shop) store. You can also avail a discount card by collecting Php 5,000 worth of receipts over they year.

They also have affiliate programs that even a student can avail. You can resell, etc... Just contact them for more info. 

PS. I visit this store whenever I can, and buy craft materials/journals/other stuff . My parents also said that they have been going to this store as far as their memories could span.

PPS. visit their store HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment